Welcome to Park Comedy by One Mic Standup.
We’re doing free stand-up comedy over Spring and Summer as the sun goes down and we’re doing it in Auckland parks look for someone setting up a speaker and lights.
Each show lasts about 90 minutes & is conducted according to the government’s Covid-19 rules and advice (more).
These are public parks & alcohol consumption is controlled by Auckland council. Our reading of their rules is that alcohol is permitted unless there is a liquor ban in effect. Caveats:
- We’re comedians not lawyers & accept no responsibility for anything that might look like legal advice
- Light social drinking enhances the enjoyment of comedy for some people. Heavy drinking can ruin the enjoyment of the night for you. Please drink responsibly.
For comfort we suggest:
- Bring something to sit on and a water bottle.
- Snacks can be good also. It’s hard to hear laughter over rumbling stomachs.
- Even if it’s warm, we finish right on sunset & it can get cold or blustery at the end of the day. Coats are good.
Check out our events calendar for the next gig. Hint: It will be next Tuesday or Wednesday at 7:00 PM, unless this is Tuesday or Wednesday when it will be today.